Stay On Top of Tax Updates
As a benefit to members, NAEA offers several publications that provide members the news they need to stay on top of tax updates, industry trends and association news.
- EA Journal – EA Journal, a bimonthly magazine, focuses on tax law updates and tax issues, practice management best practices, a personal message from the President, advocacy and public awareness efforts, and association governance. As an added bonus, get convenient access to earn continuing education (CE) credits in each issue. CE credits may be earned up to 18 months after the publication of the issue.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: A Guide for Practitioners – Whether you are a new practitioner or a seasoned professional, taxpayers will look to you to advise and guide them in this era of tax reform. Packed with overviews, analysis, and real-world examples, The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: A Guide for Practitioners is your resource to navigate the new tax law. This e-book provides guidance on a variety of areas affected including qualified business income, the self-employed, farming, international income, estate planning, nonprofits, immigrant taxpayers, and state and local taxes.
- Tax Technology for Today's Professionals – The tax professional’s definitive guide to understanding the technology trends disrupting the tax, accounting, and finance industries. Whether or not you consider yourself a tax technologist, the recent year’s tax law changes (be it federal income tax, state income and franchise, or state sales and use taxes), has rapidly altered the playing field. Packed with overviews, analysis, and real-world examples, Tax Technology for Today’s Professionals is your window into the shifting tax technology landscape. This e-book provides information on a variety of areas affected by tax technology such as accounts payable, indirect and/or direct tax tasks, IRS operations, peer-to-peer digital transactions, the de minimis rule and the 2018 Token Taxonomy Act, and cryptocurrency tax tools.
- E-newsletters– NAEA’s weekly e-newsletters provides timely updates on the latest tax news affecting your clients and your practice, and keeps you current with association news.
E@lert – NAEA’s weekly e-newsletter provides timely updates on the latest tax news affecting your clients and your practice, and keeps you current with association news.
Tax Break – NAEA’s weekly e-newsletter features the newest and latest industry developments you need to know about to keep your clients happy and your business thriving.
- The NAEA website - Access archives of past publication issues, NAEA press releases, news and information articles, multimedia, as well as grassroots advocacy documents.
Call (202) 822-NAEA (6232) or toll free (855) 880-6232 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.