Use These Letters for Your Practice
Below you will find samples of documents and letters that are important to many EA practices. These samples have been generously shared by NAEA members. Please feel free to use them verbatim, or simply as a starting place for your own letter or document.
- Fee Agreement Engagement Letter
- Audit Engagement Letter
- Collections Engagement Letter
- Disclosure and Waiver of Potential Related-Party Conflict of Interest
- Mandatory Internal Revenue Code 7216 Disclosure and Consent
- Sample ACA Engagement Letter Addendum
Tell'em, hey, buddy, EAs are America’s Tax Experts!
Ever get tired of seeing CPAs referred to as tax experts without a mention of EAs? Ticked off about the mail you receive that addresses you as a CPA? Below you will find letters in response to different situations in which EAs are overlooked as tax experts. You’ll want to sculpt your letter to fit the situation you are addressing, but the letters posted below should help you get your thoughts in order and offer some verbiage you may want to use. One of the documents is a fact sheet, for inclusion with your letter if you wish.