The application for Exempt Status for 501(c)(3) organizations requires specific documents and information when determining whether the organization meets the criteria for exempt status. Tax practitioners must know how to answer the questions from Form 1023, develop a structured information packet, and provide all required information properly. These are the key elements when submitting a successful application. This course will provide an in-depth review of document preparation, completion of Form 1023, and improving your application process.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Review the application process.
• Understand the required reporting criteria.
• Identify the required documents and information to accompany the application.
• Describe how to complete the form properly for a successful submission to the IRS.
• Manage the process to ensure proper compliance.
• Develop a strategic plan for providing follow-up services to your clients.
Note: If you can't attend live, register now and you will automatically receive the recording when it is delivered.