For exams taken between May 1, 2019 – June 30, 2019, all references on the examination are to the Internal Revenue Code, forms and publications, as amended through December 31, 2017. Also, unless otherwise stated, all questions relate to the calendar year 2017. Questions that contain the term ‘current year’ refer to the calendar year 2017. In answering questions, candidates should not take into account any changes as a result of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017.
YOU + Surgent = EA Exam Prep Success
NAEA’s Pathway to EA™ Program
NAEA has partnered with Surgent EA Review, NAEA’s preferred partner, to create the Pathway to EA™ Program. Extensive courses offered by NAEA's Pathway to EA Program will help tax professionals who aspire to a higher level of professionalism to differentiate themselves from other tax professionals in the marketplace. Thanks to this initiative, Surgent EA Review will provide NAEA members who aren’t enrolled agents with free access to Surgent EA Review for Part 1 – Individuals, as well as exclusive discounts on its full course, Premier Pass.
Premier Pass features include:
- Over 1800 multiple choice questions
- IRS publications built into the software
- Video lectures
- Unlimited course
- Free automatic content updates
- A pass-or-refund guarantee
All of Surgent EA Review’s prep courses are powered by A.S.A.P. Technology™, Surgent’s proprietary adaptive learning program. This software identifies your areas of comprehension across all exam content areas, and, pairing that information with real SEE grading standards, generates a hyper-customized study program that focuses you on your weaker areas of comprehension, while real-time algorithms optimize study content to ensure you’re staying on your fastest path to the finish line.
High-quality Study Material
Each time you log in, Surgent’s dashboard will present you with “Daily Surge” cards with recommended study content, including:
- Multiple-Choice Questions: Since these types of questions make up the entirety of the SEE, it’s crucial you be well-versed in them. To maximize your study sessions, every question includes high quality reference material like explanations, video links, relevant terms, references, and authoritative texts.
- Video Lectures – Industry experts break down complex topics into easy-to-understand lectures. And, to ensure your study time is optimized, each video lasts just 10-20 minutes and focuses on the specific topic you need to learn.
- Reading Material – Just like our videos, reading material is broken down into bite-sized sections, so you don’t have to waste any time reading about exam content you already know.
Thanks to Surgent’s award-winning ReadySCORE™ feature, you’ll also get real-time feedback on how prepared you are for your exam.
You’ll first get a baseline ReadySCORE at the end of your assessment, marking your starting point. Your ReadySCORE is presented overall and is broken down by content area, and you’ll see it change with each passing study session, reflecting the progress you’ve made. Once you reach a passing ReadySCORE, you can be confident you’re ready to pass the SEE!
Additionally, the Pathway to EA Program includes an exclusive discount on ReadyPASS, Surgent’s exam diagnostic tool. With ReadyPASS, you’ll start by taking an assessment, which includes questions pulled from all SEE content areas. Upon completion, you’ll receive your ReadySCORE, an award-winning feature that estimates what you’d score on the SEE if you were to take it today. Additionally, you’ll receive a comprehensive Diagnostic Report, which will tell you:
- Your best and worst performing topics—so you know exactly where you need to focus your study time.
- How your ReadySCORE stacks up against others who have passed the EA Exam.
- The estimated time required to complete your studies.
Interested in viewing a demo? Click Here
Complete Online EA Exam (SEE) Prep Program - $699
Registration for 2019 will open soon!
Questions about registration? Contact Surgent EA Prep: 800-778-7436 or ExamReview@surgent.com.